20081211: Error With RUC 20KM data and Radar Level 2 under IDD server

Hi Jacob,

re:
>I have sent a couple support emails to the IDV team; however, I am not
>sure if they are getting to them because I am not recieving the normal
>confirmation emails that I usually get when I send out a support request.

Inquiries sent to a known User Support alias (e.g., support-idv,
support-idd, etc.) are forwarded automatically to our inquiry tracking
system for emails whose From: address ends in .edu.  All others are
reviewed by a Unidata staff member for approval and forward.  The
reason for this is our observation that the GREAT majority of spam sent
to Unidata User Support (and this is LARGE) is from non-.edu sites, and
the majority of those are from .com sites.  Your From: email address
unfortunately fits into the set where most of the spams we see come
from, so they will always await approval by a Unidata staff memeber.

Rest assured that your inquiries are being reviewed, not deleted
as being spam, and forwarded into our inquiry tracking system.

Cheers,

Unidata User Support