[IDV #DGS-565928]: image capture

> i have read in a WRF netcdf file and have displayed a simple 3d image of
> terrain for the domain. I am trying to capture the image. however, when i
> view->caputure->Image the application hangs and i have to kill it and start
> over. What am i doing wrong?

Hi Randy,
What version of the IDV are you running? Does this happen every time?

Can you send a stack trace. If running on linux do a kill -3 of the java
process. This will produce a stack trace in the terminal window you are running
it from.

On windows do a control-break in the command window.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: DGS-565928
Department: Support IDV