[IDV #CGO-734297]: Directory Data load error

Hi Jason-

> Ok, I see.  Well you guys keep up the good work.

In the latest nightly build, we now keep around the selected times
if you uncheck the Use Default box.  You can download the nightly
build from :

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release/nightly

Note that this uses a new netCDF-Java library.  If you find problems
with the new version, let us know.

Don Murray