[IDV #ZYS-656682]: Show times in view

Hi HP-

> Full Name: HansPeter Roesli
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.5b1 build date:@DATE@
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /home/user/IDV_2.5b1/jre version: 1.5.0_11 j3d:1.3.1
> Description of problem: Hi
>
> Do not fret. I have not abandoned IDV. Actually, I have been a frequent user
> during
> the last weeks when teaching in Oman and
> Bahrain (too much Arabic food, though!). I did 2 IDV installations with my
> EUMETSAT plugin
> for Omani friends.

I just got back from 2 weeks in China.  Didn't get tired of the food though.

> After having recovered my suitcase (2-day delay) I am back in business and
> migh have just
> spotted a small bug
> that reminds me of old times. When I started the today's nightly build
> (28 Feb) the first time the time stamp was shown in the lower right corner of
> the map display, although the "show times in view" was not ticked in the
> preferences.
> Ticking on-off and applying it removes the time stamp. I am quite sure we had
> this rinny problem ,amy ,onths ago.

Is this when loading a bundle?  Can you send the bundle along?

> Enjoy the additional day tomorrow. HP

We're getting a bit of snow today, but spring is starting to show it's
face here.  It was 72 F on Saturday, but snowed the next day.  Typical
Spring weather in the Rockies.

Don

Ticket ID: ZYS-656682
Department: Support IDV