[Support #EJQ-748977]: how to go stereo for Geowall with IDV

Hi Chris-

> thanks for the reply - does it make any difference if you are in
> horizontal span or clone mode?  I got it to work by switching from
> horizontal span - my usual Geowall setting for stereo movies - to clone
> mode and then selecting perspective view - if this is how it is done - is
> there a way to change the view point - adjust the separation?

Since we don't have a GeoWall, I've always relied on the kindness of
strangers to tell me what works.  So, if it works doing whatever you did,
I'd say go for it! ;-)

As for the eye separation, under the View->Viewpoint menu, there should
be a Stereo Controls... menu that will allow you to adjust the eye
separation.  This is not persistent and was a feature added as a test
for another user.  Feedback would be appreciated.

Don

Ticket ID: EJQ-748977
Department: Support IDV