[IDV #RDX-627396]: zooming in or out on metar plots

Hi Bill-

> I would vote for the thumbnail always being the same as the chart, so it
> would update whenever the chart changes. However, I could see someone
> experimenting with the chart until they are happy and then updating the
> thumbnail. Your solution to click on another station to update the
> thumbnail might be okay if one thinks to try this. Perhaps you should
> ask others for opinions and not just me.

Hey, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. ;-)  I talked to Jeff and I'll
look at updating the thumb when you update the graph.

For now, you can just change the time step or reselect the selected
station.  I also made a change so that the selected station is
always shown in the plot as you zoom in and out on the map.  Before,
it could disappear due to  the decluttering.

Don

Ticket ID: RDX-627396
Department: Support IDV