[IDV #LCG-240451]: Cannot create data plots

> Hope you had a nice christmas.
Thanks.

> Change the memory as you suggested - works fine now. However I do have
> another problem. This one was beinging worked on by Don, but because of
> the christmas break he had to leave it. But I wondered weather you had
> any ideas on how to fix it.
>
> Below is the ticket number.
> Ticket ID: GHH-310264

Don sent me mail - he couldn't get into our support system for some reason.
He told me to tell you that "Tell him that this is a complex problem and will
take a while
to fix and am not sure when there will be one."

He'll be back the end of next week and I am sure will follow up with you on
this.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LCG-240451
Department: Support IDV