[IDV #GHH-310264]: IDV - missing data

Hi Ian-

> Included both bundle and a image - with no line!!

This data is created from tiles and goes from -30 to 330. Since
the first and last points are the same, there is no line.

I'll look into a solution for this after the new year.  Someone
else reported this issue recently.

Cheers,

Don

> P.S
> 12z GFS run has shown not a intense low in the north sea, but no snow
> for us at Christmas.

We're supposed to get some snow on Friday with a larger storm
forecast for the 26th.  I'm hoping that holds because I'm flying
out on Christmas day!

Don

Ticket ID: GHH-310264
Department: Support IDV