[IDV #VEG-265973]: quick questions on IDV

Hi Christine-

> I have two modified WRF output files...
>
> I would like to plot the difference between the files (say, the
> difference in 2m T). I can not figure out how to do this. Could you
> please help?

Are they on the same times or different times?

You should try using the Miscellaneous->Simple difference formula.
Load in your WRF files, then select the Formulas Data Source and
the simple difference formula.Choose a display (or right click
on the formula and select Evaluate and Save) and when prompted,
select the two fields you want to difference from the loaded data.
If they are on different times/spatial domains, the second
grid will be resampled to the domain of the first grid.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: VEG-265973
Department: Support IDV