[IDV #HHH-964993]: Vertical Position

Hi Patrick,

> I found difficult the settings of the vertical position when
> you deal with several Plan Views.
> Sometime impossible. See attached image.
>
> Is there a way to force order of display or set precisely the vertical
> position
> (now done with a slicer).

For 3D fields the slice is displayed at its altitude.  For 2 3D fields being
shown at the same level you can change their display order with the displays
View menu -> Bring to front

For the 2D fields we only have the slider to set its vertical position. We'll
look into allowing  for explicit setting of the value.

> Other point related, the Blue Marble appears gray sometimes when you
> play with the vertical position.

Not sure. This might be a graphics card problem. When it happens can you send
in a screen shot?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HHH-964993
Department: Support IDV