[IDV #JID-501488]: Active reload of radar base reflectivity data

> Error opening AreaFile: edu.wisc.ssec.mcidas.adde.AddeURLException: Use ID=
> to specify NEXRAD station ID; ID=LIST to list available stations
>
> This error occurs when the Active Reload is enabled for base reflectivity
> radar data.  I have had this happen in the nightly build(2.3b4) and also on
> the stable 2.3b3.
> It happened on both a XP and 2000 machine.

Hi Keith,
This problem is being caused by the Caching, not the polling. For now you can
stop the problem by turning off "Always cache to disk" in the data source
properties.  The polling is kind of dumb (as in not smart) and reloads
everything though so you might want to poll a little less often.

We will fix this problem and drop you a note when its done.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: JID-501488
Department: Support IDV