[IDV #EZZ-897247]: no scroll window for list of favourites when creating plugins

HP,

I'm just plinking away here at home today. Its a holiday  for us -
Thanksgiving.   We eat alot and watch football.

> I have a very lllooonnnggg list of favourite bundles. When creating a plugin
> and
> doing Add Resources > Favourites from the Create Plugin window the favourites
> are listed in a window
> that runs from top to bottom of the screen and holds just what it holds.
> There is no scroll
> facility provided so that I cannot get beyond the part of the list that fits
> to the screen. I think we have
> had this already earlier on, might be not in the same context.

This is fixed now. We limit the menu size to 20.

Will be in tomorrow's build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: EZZ-897247
Department: Support IDV