[IDV #KDD-358203]: Range with exponent

Patrick-

> Full Name: Patrick Brockmann
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.4b3 build date:2007-11-20 08:05 UTC
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /home/brock/IDV_2.4b3/jre version: 1.5.0_11 j3d:1.3.1
> Description of problem: Could it be possible to have a second column with the
> real names
> (not the long names) of the fields ?

If you mouse over the field, you can see the real name of the field.
You can also use the Data Source Properties menu to look at the metadata
for the file which lists the real names.

> Perhaps also an alphapbetical sort on fields ?

Right now, the best we have is the search available by clicking on the
magnifying glass above the Fields panel.

Don murray

Ticket ID: KDD-358203
Department: Support IDV