[IDV #XVT-855811]: IDv problems

Hi Bill,
FYI - your original issue with blowing memory when loading in a full resolution
image prompted us to make some changes to the Image Chooser. We now uncouple
the magnification changes from the automatic size changes. We have also added
some image defaults and we also notify the user when they are loading in a set
of images whose size is above some threshold.

Hopefully these changes will clear up some of the issues with the image chooser.

We are making a release today.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: XVT-855811
Department: Support IDV