[Support #JPE-481367]: Problem using GEON Plugin

Hi again-

> It is set up for French

Okay, thanks.  Do you have a local firewall and is it blocking
the IDV's java from accessing the internet?  When you start
the IDV, it reads a file from our web server that
lists the available plugins.  The only way I can get the Available
Plugins area of the Plugin Manager to be blank is to not have
network access or to block access to the internet for the IDV's
java.  Is this a possibility?

And, please confirm that the Available Plugins area of the
Plugin Manager dialog is blank and does not have a list like:

   Customized IDVs
   Displays
   Color Tables
   Maps
   Miscellaneous

The GEON-IDV would be under the Customized IDVs when you click
the plus (+) icon to the left of the label.

Thanks for your patience.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: JPE-481367
Department: Support IDV