[IDV #QVF-909619]: IDV - display settings

HP,
Sorry for the delay in getting to this.

> There are 2 points I have with the Display Settings feature
>
> 1. At start up of IDV the display settings do not show up when you select a
> channel and unit to display. Only when changing to another unit the display
> settings are shown ( and then always). So tere must be something that prevent
> the display settings from being lis
tes the first time after start-up. I hope I have
> made mmyself understood.
That something is a bug. Its fixed now.

> 2. It would be nice if Display Settings could be added to the plugin. Is this
> already possible?

Select on in the "Settings" tab in the field selector. Right click. Choose
"Write selected to plugin"

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QVF-909619
Department: Support IDV