[IDV #HRS-452983]: IDV - IDV - ISL save image problem

> Jeff,
>
> Let me know if the attachments dont go through correctly.

Hi Chris,

I got them and, once I changed the data file path to point to something local,
it worked just fine. Can you try running this isl script interactively. Just
start up the IDV. GO to File->Open. You'll need to change "Files of Type" to
all files. Select the pressure.isl and the IDV will run the isl.

Also, can you do a regular image capture through the View->Capture->Image...
menu?

Also, I assume you are running from the stock IDV 2.3 install?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HRS-452983
Department: Support IDV