[IDV #VHM-228265]: IDV - Reading EUMETSAT GRIB product

Hi HP-

This is Don.

> >> I thought to try once again to read a EUMETSAT GRIB product, the CLAI
> >> (cloud analysis image). In former trials with considerable spatial
> >> subsetting I
> >> usually got a display (which then could not be reprojected, as you may
> >> remember),
> >> now I just get an error.
> >>

> > This error is coming the display settings work (sorry). It should be fixed
> > now.
> >
> Yes, it work now. I note that there must have been some work done since
> I checked last time, i.e. the GRIB products now remap. However, the
> geolocation of the data appears still to be slightly off the mark. Is
> this still work in progress, or best effort, i.e. higher accuracy would
> need considerably more resources?

Work in progress.  It's high on the priority list, so I hope to address
it in the next couple of weeks.  On a related issue, would you let me
know which of the products still come up as unknown for the field name?
I'll get Robb to update the tables.

Don

Ticket ID: VHM-228265
Department: Support IDV