[IDV #CLK-561789]: IDV - Failure to execute Vegetation Temperature Condition Index script

Hi Richard-

> Sorry for taking long to reply to your mail.

No problem.

> I replied almost immediately but after sometime the mail was bounced
> back to me with the massage that the attachment was too small hence
> suspicious.
>
> I now attach a full script containing the vegetation temperature
> condition index for your necessary help

The problem is this section:

  a = Double(user_a)
  b = Double(user_b)
  A = Double(user_A)
  B = Double(user_B)

and then you try to do:

    den1 = (b*float(pixelNDVI)+a)

since b and a are Java Doubles, you would need to get the
doubleValue from them because Double's don't have any Math
functions on them.  You could either do:

a = Double(user_a).doubleValue()

or just use the Jython intrisic:

a = double(user_a)

If you don't need double precision, just use:

a = float(user_a)

Don Murray
> Richard Kyuma

Ticket ID: CLK-561789