20070608: comment on NVIDIA GeForc4 MX 440 card and IDV

Hi Don,

I noticed Brendon's comment that the machine he is attempting to run
the IDV on under Vista has a NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 AGP video card
and have a comment:

An attendee at the Sahel Conference 2007 in Burkina Faso also had a
machine, an HP, with this video card.  My attempts to run the IDV
on his machine failed until I downloaded a new video driver from HP.
Given this, you might want to advise Brendon to see if his computer
manufacturer has an updated video driver for the MX 440 card.