[IDV #LWU-168763]: IDV Vista support timeline

Hey Brendon-

Thanks for testing this.  You've gotten the best results so far!

> I dared to use the nightly installer, looks like it installed fine
> without any problems.  I was able to run most of the favorite bundles
> without any problem, with the exception of the Sea Level Pressure in 3D,
> which gave me the error below, but still loaded.

What kind of graphics card do you have on that machine?  Also, what
edition of Vista is this (i.e. Ultimate, Home Premium, etc)?

I don't think that's a Vista specific problem, but I'll look
into it.

Thanks again.   I'll let you know when I have an updated version if
you want to test that.

Don

Ticket ID: LWU-168763
Department: Support IDV