[IDV #QOW-793722]: IDV - difficulty with ximg under Linux - long PS about gorgeous absolute time display

> Hi Don
>
> Nice Sunday service ;-)   you are provideing.

Kindof like church.

> The console output is attached. Looking at the log I got suspicious (not
> knowing why)about the somewhat exotic filename. I changed it to
> GII.ximg/png and lo and behold it works! So, there must be some problem
> with the format of the filename under Linux, though I do not see what.
Maybe its mixing caps ad lower case. Windows is not case sensitive. Linux is.

> > Also - in tonights build will be the original times list in the chooser.
> >
> Glad to see it back in. But ths alternative format might still be great
> once fully fledged 8-) .

"might" still be great? :-)

Its got some kinks to work out but theres alot of potential.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QOW-793722
Department: Support IDV