[IDV #TOC-413572]: Re: IDV 2.2 available for download

Hi Bob-

> Thank you. The fronts feature is a nice addition to the IDV.

Thanks.

> Just wondering what the chances might be of one day seeing an isobar
> plotting feature from metars or synops? Would make a nice addition with the
> frontal depictions.

Objective analysis is on our list of things to do but not scheduled in
the near future.  The best alternative I can offer now is to plot the
RUC 00 hr analysis on top of the station plots.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: TOC-413572
Department: Support IDV