[IDV #UTK-712683]: Live Level-2 NEXRAD Radar in the IDV

Hi Jacob,

> Hello;  Are there any plans to add a live, auto-updating Level-2 Radar data
> stream/server to the IDV?
> Thanks very much for your time and support.  Take care and God Bless.

Funny thing is I just got out of a meeting where we are discussing just this.
Yes, we will be adding this capability to the IDV in the next couple
of months.

We'll have a Level-2 radar chooser (like the current Level-3) and will have
support
for time relative (e.g., "The last 2 hours") data, along with auto-update.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: UTK-712683
Department: Support IDV