[IDV #YMJ-686252]: radar level II

Hi Donna-

> Thanks for your insights on this problem.  I have been
> trying to load the files with the Use CDM box checked
> and still get the error.  Do you have a suggestion for
> the proper extention to use if I rename files?

It's not clear from what I wrote, but it should be un-check
the "Use CDM" (i.e. no check mark) and then read them in.

As for an extension, you don't need any, but you might want
to put the station ID (so you can distinguish them from others)
or .level2 or something so they are more specific than with
just the date.

We're looking at the code that does the decompression to
figure out a better way to handle this also.

Don