[IDV #RIM-262249]: Use restrictions/ Integrated Data Viewer

Hi Avis-

> We have a faculty member that would like to download Integrated Data
> Viewer in several science labs on campus.  Please let me know if this is
> accepted or is it in violation of the licensing of this software.

That is a fine use.  There are no restrictions on the number of computers
that the IDV can be installed on.  You'll need to register on the Unidata
site to get access to the download area, but can use that registration to
download as many copies/versions that you want.  Please see the instructions
on downloading and installing the IDV at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/Starting.html

Don Murray

Ticket ID: RIM-262249
Department: Support IDV