[IDV #ZPC-269421]: IDV - Artifact at zero degrees longitude when using transparency

Hi Rick-

> Institution: SSEC
> Package Version: 2.1
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\Program Files\\IDV_2.1\\jre version:
> 1.5.0_06 j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Inquiry: I loaded 2 McIDAS area files - both with imported .ET enhancement
> files. I adjusted the transparency for values 0-58 as 100% and 59 to 190 as
> 30%.  When completed I found a white line at 0 degrees longitude - see
> attached file.

Transparency is a crap shoot and sometimes there are artifacts from
the non-sorted triangles.

Is the edge of the image at 0,0?  Do you get something similar if
your map bounds go 0-360 instead of -180 to 180?

Are these local files or on an ADDE server?  If the latter, can you
send me a bundle?

Don Murray

Ticket ID: ZPC-269421
Department: Support IDV