[IDV #BRA-205711]: IDV - Error

Hi Jason-

We do not support loading in data from a web server.  You
can load in data either from local disk or through a THREDDS
Data Server (TDS). I know that Purdue was experimenting with the
TDS, so you might want to contact them to see if they support
access through that method.  Otherwise, you can right click on
a file and download it to your local disk and then use the IDV
to view it.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: BRA-205711
Department: Support IDV