[IDV #AUT-182525]: IDV - error while running IDV

Hi Dan-

> I hadn't selected a variable yet, the error came up during the IDV loading
> step.  I was able to view a contour field of QVAPOR, animated.  I am not
> sure what happened, but I was able to view the data without any noticable
> problems (minus the error message).

The stack trace shows that the error occured while loading a display.
Did you have a default bundle saved that maybe had a display in it?
Try using the File->Default Bundle->Remove to clear out any cruft.

Don

Ticket ID: AUT-182525
Department: Support IDV