[IDV #GYU-124245]: IDV - display error

Hi Nelson-

> below is the error detail, it happens with all grib data. there's a thing
> that attract me the attention, when i try to display the 500 hpa
> geopotential height, for example, the color table range it's between 0 and
> 16000 gpm?, that's rare, don't you think?---->

The default range for geopotenial height is 0 to 16000 gpm because that
is the range for the 3D volume.  If you are always going to look at
500 mb heights, then you could set the range you want through the
display control's Edit->Color Table->Change Range option, then use the
File->Save->Save As Parameter Defaults menu to save that for
future use.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: GYU-124245
Department: Support IDV