Re: IDV "features"

Hi Shelley,

That seems odd, try launching my Katrina bundle and see how it plays.

I am only using one radar, and it is at BREF 14, so it should be quite
obvious if it is upside down or not :)

It is located at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber/Home.html

and is the second link from top called:

Case Study Bundle

you will then have access to the level II radar from KLIX and KMOB.

Let me know,

Jeff