[IDV #SHX-602860]: IDV - Error message

Bill,

> Well....I don't think we've ever "created" a station model.  We've just
> been picking a station and playing around with the data displayed.
> We've never intentionally saved anything so we don't have any of our own
> station models.  I don't know what we could delete.

I'm guessing that, since both you and Dave are having the same problem
the cause is not form a bad station model. Are you running with a
sitepath defined? Look in Edit->Preferences to see if there is one.
Maybe, your picking up a bad station model from elsewhere.

Are you just loading in METARS from an ADDE server and then creating
the station model? Maybe the data is goofy. What ADDE server are you accessing?
Can you load in the data and send me a bundle?

> What about the default.xidv file we don't have?  Is that important?  How
> does that fit into our problem?

That was just a red herring. I didn't realize that you were creating displays
after you started the IDV.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: SHX-602860
Department: Support IDV