[IDV #RKH-673283]: IDV - minimum temporal resolution

Hi Valentijn-

> Institution: ITC
> Package Version: 2.1RC1
> Operating System: Windows 2003
> Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.6.0 version:
> 1.6.0-rc j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Inquiry: Hi Don,
>
> were struggeling to load in observation of that lizards movements. The
> original data file i send you earlier, and not only is the spatial resolution
> too fine, als the temporal.

The files I have are in seconds since 1970-01-01.  Could you send
a version with .5 second interval?

> The time interval is 0.5 second, and it now seems IDV can only do 2 minutes
> interval at best.

The resolution for time is double so should be okay for animating
even at that small resolution.  The default time formatting will
show only to seconds, so you'll have to change the time portion
of the format to something like:

   HH:mm:ss.S

(S is milliseconds)

> Can you tell us what we can do about this pls, and how to control the
> temporal interpolation of courser termporal datasets we list together with
> finer in one Data Probe??

Could you send me a file with the finer temporal data?

Don

Ticket ID: RKH-673283
Department: Support IDV