[IDV #CAG-358425]: IDV - error

> Hi Jeff,
> This is Dave, Bill and I were working on the IDV for a presentation in IL in
> three weeks..  We were just working with point data and tried to convert
> something that we did not want to do.  We do not need to replicate this we
> just want our IDV to work.  The error message keeps coming up every time we
> try to do anything.  We just need it to go away.  But we do have a another
> question; how do we add additional data to the station model data that
> appears on the map screen?
> Thanks
> Dave
> P.S.  We really need to get our computers cleared.

I'm guessing you have a default bundle that is bad. When you run the idv try
running it with
the "-nodefault" command line argument. If this is succseful delete the default
bundle
throught the File->Default Bundle->Remove menu.

Or, you can delete the default.xidv in your
local IDV directory:
c:/Documents and Settings/<user name>/.metapps/DefaultIdv/default.xidv

-Jeff

Ticket ID: CAG-358425
Department: Support IDV