[IDV #ANN-167139]: IDV - CC-field

Hi Valentijn,

> can you add a cc-field to the support request form, so that i can forward
> these support requests to another address for archiving?

Unfortunately I don't think we can. The support request form does a http-post
to our web site, which then routes the request into our trouble-ticket system.
Adding a cc-field would require us to change the form posting process and open
up
the potential to route email to others from our web site. I don't think our web
manager
would go for that.

However, our trouble-ticket software allows the poster of a request to view and
modify their
support requests. We just haven't opened that up yet because we just started
using this
new system and have been working the kinks out.  I will talk to our support
person about
this.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ANN-167139