[IDV #TJE-306333]: IDV - Broken ISL Scripting

> Inquiry: I'm starting to play with ISL a little, and for every script I try I
> get the exception below.
> I'm using fairly simple scripts such as the attatched script.
>
> ====  StackTrace ===============================
> [brucef@mongo brucef]$ runIDV test.isl
> couldn't open registry file: /Users/brucef/.jython
> Traceback (innermost last):
> (no code object) at line 0
> File "<string>", line 3
> print 'Number:' + $${loopindex}

I don't know why you got the error referring to the registry file (don't even
know
what that is).

My guess is is that you have double dollar signs. The $${loopindex}
is handled by the IDV, replacing the ${loopindex} with "0"
Then, I think, jython is trying to evaluate the $0 as something.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: TJE-306333
Department: Support IDV