[IDV #MOQ-409786]: IDV - Using Blue Marble background

Hi Andy-

> Institution: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
> Package Version: 2.0
> Operating System: os.name:Windows XP; os.arch:x86; os.version:5.1;
> Hardware Information: java.vendor:Sun Microsystems Inc.;
> java.version:1.5.0_06; java.home:C:\\Program Files\\IDV_2.0\\jre;
> j3d.version:1.3.2 fcs (build12); j3d.vendor:Sun Microsystems, Inc.;
> j3d.renderer:OpenGL;
> Inquiry: It get this error when I select Blue Marble as my background.
>
> An error has occurred:
> There was an error accessing the image with the url:

The NASA WMS server seems to be hammered.  I've been getting this message
off and on.  It occurs when the server is not accepting connections.

We'll see if we can provide a better message for the next release.  Until
then, it's a hit and miss situation trying to get the image from
that server.

Don Murray

> ******************
> Stack trace:
> java.lang.IllegalStateException
> at ucar.unidata.data.gis.WmsDataSource.getDataInner(WmsDataSource.java:364)
> at ucar.unidata.data.DataSourceImpl.getData(DataSourceImpl.java:1423)
> at ucar.unidata.data.DirectDataChoice.getData(DirectDataChoice.java:316)
> at ucar.unidata.data.DataChoice.getData(DataChoice.java:526)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.control.WMSControl.readImageData(WMSControl.java:870)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.control.WMSControl.loadImage(WMSControl.java:818)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.control.WMSControl.access$200(WMSControl.java:116)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.control.WMSControl$2.run(WMSControl.java:800)

Ticket ID: MOQ-409786
Department: Support IDV