[IDV #BER-255195]: IDV - IDV and subsetting Grids from OpenDAP/THREDDS

Valentijn-

> >This will be fixed in tomorrow's build (9/7), however the scaling issue
> still remains.  I hope to have that resolved next week, but upgrading to
> the next version of netCDF >is problematic because some of the API's
> changed.
>
> Thanks for your reply, and for fixing the navigation issue!
>
> While the "double scaling" issue is being looked at, we'll use the
> following formula to temporaly bypass the problem:
>
> newValue = 13.333333333333333333333333333333 * orgValue - 3 # scale
> values back one (0.075 -> 40/3 = 13.3333) and apply the offset (-3
> degrees)

The double scaling is fixed in the latest nightly build.  The add_offset
issue still exists.  Perhaps Ethan has given you some ideas on how to
use NcML to handle this.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: BER-255195
Department: Support IDV