[IDV #QDP-452303]: IDV - issue loading MODIS/AQUA from MYD02SSH

> when loading the following url in "I'm still feeling lucky" mode i get an
> error mesage:

Hi Valentijn,

I guess you weren't too lucky? :-)

Normally we look at a url and try to match it up with a set of patterns to
determine
what kind of data it is. I'm assuming the above is a grid? We just don't have
the right patterns to determine this and we will add them.

However, by explicitly defining the data type with the "Data Source Type:" menu
as "Grid Files (NetCdf, GRIB, OpenDap)" I am getting an error from the server:
"This DODS server does not know how to serve the dataset"
so there are further problems that are probably on the server.
I am forwarding this URL to our opendap group and they may be able to shed some
light on it.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QDP-452303
Department: Support IDV