[IDV #HYD-141478]: IDV - selecting default display type and labeling image from a formula/Jython routine

HP-

> Yes. I have seen the good progress made with labelling. The only thing I
> do not completely understand is the effect Extra Label has.

If you add in an extra labels, it will show up in the side legend under
the blue label.  For some displays, we already have a second line which
lists things like the level or isosurface value.  You could add in your
own second label and put a more descriptive text that includes the unit
and timestamp if you want.

> Thank you, HP

Again, thanks for the feedback and keep it coming!

BTW, I hope to look at your NullPointerException problem this afternoon.
I got sidetracked on another project.

Don

Ticket ID: HYD-141478
Department: Support IDV