[IDV #LLC-253404]: IDV - problems viewing wsr-88d data

> Hey Dan!

Dan, Don, it's all the same to me. ;-)

> OK -- I had tried other permutations etc. but not the unclick
> CDM button -- that worked :)  Go figure...Thanks for your quick
> response...Hope things are going well out there!
> Steven

The CDM is the new way of reading in version 2.0.  I think the
problem is still that the file does not have an ID in it and we
aren't handling that case (even though you specified it).

> ps (i wasn't feeling lucky ;)....but i do like how easy it is to get the
> ncdc data into idv!)

Glad to hear it.  Can you give me a station/date/time of the file
that is giving you problems and I'll download a sample from NCDC.

Thanks.

Don

Ticket ID: LLC-253404
Department: Support IDV