[IDV #UPY-185961]: Vector Cross Section

Hi Donna-

> Yes, I really wanted to adjust the cross section view in the
> separate window.   The transect approach sounds interesting
> I am stumped as to how to actually get the data into the transect.
> When I bring up the Transect Display with Map, the cross section
> does not go into the transect.  IDV just draws a regular cross section
> on the Transect Display Map like it does on the standard display with
> a separate window.  Nothing shows on the transect cross section.
> I don't have any trouble creating a transect or adjusting the
> vertical scale but nothing shows.

When you first bring up the 2 panel display (transect and map), the
map will be the active display (highlighted in blue).  You need to click
in the Transect Display side of the 2 panel display to make that
the active window.  Then the cross section will go into the Transect
Display instead of the Map portion.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: UPY-185961
Department: Support IDV