[IDV #ZSD-139205]: IDV - RHI Does Not Plot

Hi Greg-

> Yes, I was too quick.
>
> Got the latest. However, the probe out of memory error still occurs with CDM
> checked. Ok with previous reader (CDM not checked).

Are you probing a single level or the entire volume? I tried both
the old and the new and for a single level and memory useage was
the same.  For probing the volume, the non-cdm way (old way)
taxes my system and almost runs out of memory, but obviously the
new way is using just a little more memory which throws it over
the threshold.  I got about the same memory results with 5 files,
but on 7, it pushes the system over the edge?

> I am also seeing the image shift with the new reader. Old reader consistent
> with NCDC Viewer display (BMX data with aircraft track). New viewer image
> displayed about 2 km northeast (real rough estimate) when compared with NCDC
> Viewer. Of course does the NCDC Viewer image represent the "truth."

Yes, that was the issue I mentioned yesterday.  I've compared
the NCDC viewer, the IRAS viewer (which the NCDC viewer and old
IDV code was based on) and GEMPAK.  The new IDV and GEMPAK displays
are consistent with no gaps, while the NCDC and IRAS viewers have
the gaps (in the 14:03 image).  We'll be tracking this down today
and hopefully figure out which is "truth".

Let me know if you see other issues and thanks again for your
input and testing.

> Greg ...

Ticket ID: ZSD-139205
Department: Support IDV