[IDV #COV-623566]: IDV - bundle decoding error

Hi HansPeter-

> You are correct, Don. The bundle was saved without View.

Actually, that was Jeff, but I would have given the same answer. ;-)

Until we put out the next release, you can get around this by checking
the "Try to add displays to current windows" option on the dialog that
pops up when you load in the bundle.  Since you don't have any views
saved in the bundle, it will load into the existing views (displays)
anyway.

Again, sorry for the inconvienence.

Don Murray

> Unidata IDV Support wrote:
> > Hi HansPeter,
> >
> >> OS: XP
> >> Wanting to display image sequence of  M8HRV from 193.17.10.4, using Africa
> >> as projection, full screen with adequate zooming.
> >>

> > Your timing with this bug is impeccable. We actually encountered it just
> > yesterday
> > and have a fix which will be in the next release.
> >
> > I believe that the bundle you are loading was saved without the "Views".
> > This is triggering
> > an error in the IDV (which is fixed now).
> >
> > Sorry for the inconvenience.
> >
> > -Jeff
> >

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: COV-623566