[IDV #CZL-505760]: RTMA grids in IDV

Hi John-

> We send it out in a variety of ways. I'll try again using the MADIS
> netCDF version of our data. I think there was some time stamping issues
> when I tried that before, but will investigate further.

In the latest test version, we added a feature to allow binning
of the times which might help reading the netCDF files.  We still
have more work to do on subsetting (spatially and temporally)
for the netCDF interface, but if you are interested in providing
feedback, you can access the test version at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release

Load in your mesonet file from the Files chooser as a
netCDF Point Data type.  Once it is loaded in, double click
on the DataSource in the field selector to bring up the
properties dialog.  You can then set the binning interval
before reading the data.

Don

Ticket ID: CZL-505760
Department: Support IDV