[IDV #DSQ-377902]: navigation issue with FY2C ADDE imagery

Hi Tyn-

> Will this updated local-visad.jar be included in the next release of the
> IDV, and when will you publish it?

This will be in the next release which is due out at the end of the month.

> With Webstart I'm now getting a security warning that the jar is
> unsigned yet requests full access to the system...

Yes, that is an unsigned JAR.  I didn't know you were running through webstart.
Try the attached signed JAR.

If you want to beta test the next release, you can access it at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release

which has the new local-visad.jar.  There is a webstart link there.  Note
that this is a test release, but I'd appreciate any feedback.

Don

Ticket ID: DSQ-377902
Department: Support IDV