20051123: IDV v1.2/1.3b: Selecting multiple RAOB stations on Mac

I have my students plowing through parts of the IDV workshop tutorial,
using IDV v1.2 (though the same issue arises in IDV v1.3b1). In section
3.9.0: Sounding Displays, we're asked to select two RAOB stations
from map of available stations in the Data Source Chooser, by holding down
the Control key and clicking on the second station.

Unfortunately, this doesn't work on the Mac (OS X 10.3.9), at least in the
relatively standard configuration we're using. We've tried using
alternatives (Shift, Option, or Command instead of Control) and every
possible two-key combination of Control, Shift, Option, and Command, with
no luck. Any suggestions would be welcome!

Hi Dave,
Sorry for all these Mac issues but we are slowly getting there. I have put a fix in for this now where a
Shift click or Shift drag will select like the control click.

As a work around:
The version you are running supports shift-click and shift-drag but it clears out any currently selected stations. So, of you can shift drag a region and select the stations you want in one fell swoop then this should work. The new version (out this week!) does not clear out what is already selected.

-Jeff