20051121: IDV v1.3b

Hi Dave,

I'm running IDV v1.3b (or maybe the alpha version of it). I'm plotting
temperature contours and wind vectors on isobaric surfaces at the analysis
time from a forecast model. I'd like to cycle through the pressure levels.
However, the two plots cycle at different rates. Is there a way to
synchronize the cycling?

When I create a two-panel display with each of the above two plots in a
different panel, hoping to tell IDV to share the panels and force
synchronization of the cycling, I find no "Share" item in the "View" menu.
(Mayjbe this is available only for animations, and cycling is not
considered an animation?)
The sharing of the level of a plan view display is controlled by the particular display (e.g., the Contour Plan View). You can turn that sharing on through the View menu of the Display Control's window. (Or if the legend
is visible right click on the link to show the View menu).

You will need to turn sharing on for both of the displays.

-Jeff