20050816: 20050816: IDV - 3d unavailable

>From: Susan Stringer <address@hidden>

Hi Susan-
>Forgive me if this is a duplicate message.  Anyway, I tried everything
>you suggested and got the same results.  I'm running the runIDV script
>which uses the installer's version of java.  Any other suggestions?

Since the IDV is actually coming up, then it is probably finding
java 3D.  From the Edit->Resources->User Preferences, pick the
Main Display tab.  Make sure "Use 3D Display If Possible" is checked.
If it isn't, then that's the source of the problem.  If it is
and you are still having problems, let me know and I'll come over
and take a look.

Don