20050713: quick IDV bundle question

Hi Dave,

Our students have created IDV bundles for the LEAD project.  Some of
these bundles use archived data that will not available on an OpenDAP
server until mid August.  In the meantime, to allow our teacher-partners
access to the data we'd like to put the data on our web site so it could
be downloaded.  The question them becomes on how to tell the IDV bundle
to look in the users current directory using relative paths to access
the data files.  By default, bundles seem to use the full paths to the
data files, but when we edited the .xidv file to use relative paths, we
get 'file not found' errors.  Is there a way to force the bundles to
accept relative path names?

Relative paths should work. They, of course, need to be relative to the current directory you are in when you start the IDV. If that doesn't work can you make them absolute?

-Jeff